Thursday 23 April 2015

Almost There!

Almost there! It's been a year now since  I started planning this trip and blog. We have our little caravan, everything is pretty well  organized for home - mail all converted to  email (isn't technology wonderful - sometimes?), car serviced. All systems go.

This is the first time we've travelled without the timeframe of an end date so the plan is that that means we can travel like true nomads. Go at our own pace. Stop when we want. Stay as long as we want. Trish is telling people we'll be home in 3 to 6 months but I'm  saying I'll be back when I'm good and damn ready! Who knows?

Suffering a little anxiety. What if we have a breakdown? What if something goes wrong at home? Just have to put that aside though.

Off next week and hopefully our first camp will be with  canoeing friends on the Pallinup Estuary. A nice way to start. I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment